Minneapolis Planning Commission- City
* * * *
MINNEAPOLIS NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
(Published in Finance and
Commerce January 21, 2022)
Notice is hereby given that the Minneapolis Planning Commission will hold a public hearing pursuant to Chapter 525 of the Minneapolis Zoning Code on Monday, February 7 at 4:30 p.m. to consider the applications listed below. Due to the declared local public health emergency, Minneapolis has transitioned to an electronic format for its public meetings and hearings, authorized under Minn. Stat. Section 13D.021, to minimize the risk of exposure to or potential spread of COVID-19. The public may view the public hearing using the following options: Watch on Comcast Channel 14 or 799 or live on www.minneapolismn.gov/tv/citycounciltv. The public may submit comments or participate by phone in the meeting by using the following website: www.minneapolismn.gov/meetings/index.htm.
1. Nathan Berndt, on behalf of IBC Real Estate, LLC, has filed the following land use applications for the property at 806 14th Ave NE:
• Conditional use permit for a new public surface parking lot.
• Site plan review for a new principal parking facility.
2. Tim Knutsen, on behalf of Maven Real Estate Partners, has submitted the following applications for the property located at 250 Fremont Ave N:
• Conditional use permit to increase the height of the building in the SH Shoreland Overlay District.
• Variance of the PO Pedestrian Oriented Overlay District to allow the building to be located more than eight feet from the front property line along 2nd Ave N and the corner side property line along Fremont Ave N.
• Site plan review for a six-story, 349-unit residential development.
3. Alex Brogle has submitted the following land use applications to allow the construction of a new three-story multiple-family dwelling containing 44 dwelling units at 3122 Minnehaha Ave, 3124 Minnehaha Ave, and 3128 Minnehaha Ave:
• Rezoning from the R2B Multiple-Family District to the R3 Multiple-Family District, retaining the BFC4 Corridor 4 Built Form Overlay District and the PO Pedestrian Oriented Overlay District.
• Site plan review.
4. Kelley Schneider has submitted an application for a change of nonconforming use to allow the establishment of a limited production and processing use (manufacturing of health and beauty products) in the R4 Multiple-Family District at 6101 Nicollet Ave.