Stay updated for - Civil Suits in Finance & Commerce, please enter your contact information below.

Individual and Family Forward to a Friend   
Skolnick & Bardwell, PA, F/K/A Skolnick & Joyce, PA, vs Florine, Lauren M
Want these enhanced features? Subscribe Now!
Party 1
Party 2
Ad Text
Skolnick & Bardwell, PA, F/K/A Skolnick & Joyce, PA, vs Florine, Lauren M

January 21, 2022

SUMMONS Court File No: 27-CV-22-709 STATE OF MINNESOTA COUNTY OF HENNEPIN DISTRICT COURT FOURTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT Case Type: Contract Skolnick & Bardwell, P.A., f/k/a Skolnick & Joyce, P.A., Plaintiff, vs. Lauren M. Florine, Defendant. THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO DEFENDANT LAUREN FLORINE: 1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiff's Complaint against you is on file with the District Court. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this summons. 2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 21 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 21 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this summons located at: Skolnick & Bardwell, P.A. 333 S. 7th Street, Suite 1150 Minneapolis, MN 55402 3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiff's Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer. 4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within 21 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the complaint. 5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case. 6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute. Dated: January 18, 2022 By: s/ Andrew H. Bardwell Andrew H. Bardwell, #0390821 (January 21, 28, February 4, 2022) 12070798

Prior Ad #

Ad # 23338421
St. Paul Legal Ledger has abstracted these listings from public notices submitted to us for publication, which we do not independently verify. Where we've been able to enhance listings with supplementary information, that information is unofficial and uncorroborated. For the official version of a public notice, consult the print edition. BridgeTower Media assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in these listings and makes no representations regarding their accuracy or reliability.