Group ID: 0310204
Petition Number: 62-JV-20-1020
SUMMONS AND NOTICE
State of Minnesota, County of Ramsey, Juvenile Court Division, Second Judicial District
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Children of:
SARAH SMILEY, Mother
NOTICE TO: Christopher Steele, legal custodian or parent of the child/ren.
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile and Family Justice Center, 25 West Seventh Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota, alleging among other things that the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition, should be terminated upon grounds as stated in the petition filed in the Office of the Clerk of the Juvenile and Family Justice Center, 25 West Seventh Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota, and asking for an order of this Court terminating such parental rights.
2. THEREFORE, notice is hereby given that the matter of said petition requesting to terminate your parental rights will be called for hearing before the Juvenile and Family Justice Center, 25 West Seventh Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota, December 23, 2020 at 9:00 AM or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE THEREFORE ORDERED, to appear before said Court at said time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including terminating your parental right to the child(ren) named in the petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable LEONARDO CASTRO
Chief Judge, Second Judicial District
DONALD W. HARPER,
Juvenile and Family Court Administrator
(November 26-December 3-10)
======== ST. PAUL LEGAL LEDGER =======