2700 Quentin Ave St. Louis Park, MN
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the mortgage dated September 30, 2014, executed by James A. Szymczak, a single person, as Mortgagor(s), to Citizens Independent Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation, as Mortgagee(s), and filed for record October 31, 2014, in the Office of the Registrar of Titles, Hennepin County, Minnesota as document number T05211469.
2. The Mortgage has been assigned as follows: None.
3. The maximum principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $112,000.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $109,652.97.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Hennepin County, Minnesota and described as follows:
Lot 11, Block 2, "Jeffrey's Addition", Hennepin County, Minnesota.
will be sold by the sheriff of Hennepin County, Minnesota at public auction on Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 10:00 o'clock a.m., at the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office (Civil Division), Minneapolis City Hall, 350 South 5th Street, Room 30, Minneapolis, MN 55415.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by the Mortgagor, the Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. Unless the mortgage is reinstated or the property redeemed, or unless the time for redemption is reduced by judicial order, the mortgagor and/or its assigns must vacate the property by 11:59 p.m. on October 26, 2018.
11. In order to comply with Minn. Stat. Section 580.025, the undersigned hereby states that the following information is correct to the best of its knowledge:
(a) The street address and tax identification number of the mortgaged property:
2700 Quentin Avenue S.
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Tax Identification Number:
(b) Transaction agent and transaction agent's mortgage identification number: N/A
(c) Residential mortgage servicer, broker and/or originator: N/A
(d) Lender: Citizens Independent Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation.
12. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
Dated: February 20, 2018
CITIZENS INDEPENDENT BANK,
A MINNESOTA BANKING
By: /s/ David A. Lutz
David A. Lutz
Attorney for Mortgagee
527 Marquette Avenue Ste. 860
Minneapolis, MN 55402
(April 17, 2018) 11538039