STATE OF MINNESOTA
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. List the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted:
612 Signs Inc.
2. Principal Place of Business: 7435 Washington Ave S, Edina, MN 55439.
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address:
Signapolis Inc, 7435 Washington Ave S, Edina, MN 55439.
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed Name File Number: 826306000025 Originally filed on: May 13, 2015.
5. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
Dated: April 27, 2017
(May 20, 23, 2017) 11341823